Organic cotton gathered tunic dyed naturally with indigo & sappanwoodTamami Watanabe
This loose fitting organic cotton gathered tunic is hand dyed with natural indigo & sappanwood. It is made from high quality organic cotton (lightly brushed) and has a soft touch on your skin. The tunic has a deep color thanks to being hand dyed with natural products. Its gathered line creates beautiful shadows when you move. The roomy sleeves and the Medieval European style give a unique look.
Material: Organic cotton (lightly brushed) 100% (Tamami Watanabe uses organic cotton produced from farms with at least three year's organic production history). Shell buttons.
Dyed material: Natural indigo & sappanwood
Size: Length: 95cm. Width: 102cm. Sleeve length centre back (from center of collar rear): 80cm. Cuff width: 11cm.
Care: This blouse is hand dyed with natural dyestuffs. To minimize color transfer and fading, and to extend the life of the garment, we recommend that clothes be stored away from direct heat and sunlight.
Initial washing instructions: The first few washings are important. Some small part of the natural dyestuff, such as that used in darkly dyed indigo garments, may wash off during the first few washings. We recommend that you wash your garment separately, by hand if possible, for the first few washings, and before wearing, especially in the case of indigo-dyed clothing.
Regular washing instructions:
- Turn garment inside-out, and place in a laundry net.
- Cold-water wash by hand or on a delicate cycle with a mild, neutral detergent.
- Do not use bleach-based washing detergents.
- Do not pour detergent directly on garment. Dissolve or dilute detergent in water before using it.
- Wash garment separately, and remove promptly.
- Tumble dry on low, or hang to dry in shade.
- Do not bleach.
- Iron as desired. Use a medium temperature. Place a cloth between the iron and the garment.
- Citrus juices and vinegar may easily discolor fabric.
- Colors may rub off.
- Natural dyes may fade gently over time or when exposed to direct sunlight. This is normal.
A designer as well as a clothing maker, Tamami Watanabe creates truly natural clothing in her "tamami watanabe" clothing line. The "tamami watanabe" clothes express natural tastes, from the way they look, to the materials used. Read more